Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Ingredients for Potato Podimas:
- 4nos Potatoes
- for boiling potatoes Salt
- for boiling potatoes Water
- 5 nos Onion (fine chopped)
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 spring Curry leaves
- 3 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Ground nut oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Wash potatoes well and cut them into 2.
- Add salt and turmeric to the water.
- Add potato and Pressure cook for 8 to 10 whistles.
- Meanwhile in a kadai add oil.
- Fry mustard, cumin, curry leaves.
- Once they are fried add chopped onion and a little bit of salt to cook onions.
- Now once the potatoes are cooked, peel the skin and mash potatoes.
- Add mashed potatoes to this onion mix.
- Toss well to coat masala well, add pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve hot with roti or curd rice or ghee rice.Kids will sure enjoy this.