Oyster Mushroom Curry
A healthy protein rich gravy with simple ingredients. The more curry leaves and coriander leaves blend well with the earthy flavor of mushroom for a heavenly treat.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 300 g Oyster Mushroom
- 2 cups Onion (Fine Chop)
- 1/2 cup Curry Leaves
- 50 ml Corn Oil
- 3 nos Tomato
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Fine chop coriander leaves
- Wash and drain water from oyster mushroom.
- Chop Oyster mushroom into fine pieces.
- Heat a 3 L pressure cooker with corn oil.
- Fry curry leaves and add onion, ginger garlic paste.
- Fry them well, add red chilly powder and salt.
- Then add roughly chopped tomatoes and 50 ml water.
- Pressure cook for 4 whistles.
- Open the cooker after the pressure comes down, add fine chopped oyster mushroom.
- Cook for 3 more whistles.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti or pulao.