Mushroom Fried Rice
A super hit recipe among kids and elders. Mix of vegetables and mushroom for a balanced meal. (If kids do not like mushroom, fine chop and stir fry) they will eat it without fuss.Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 pack (200 g) Button Mushroom
- 2 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- a pinch Turmeric
- as per taste Salt
- 2 cups Cooked Basmati Rice
- 1 cup Onion Thin Sliced
- 2 tbsp Garlic Fine Chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot Fine Chopped
- 1/2 cup Cabbage Thin Strips
- 1/2 cup Capsicum Fine Chopped
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion Fine Chopped
- Heat a heavy bottom pan with oil.
- Add sliced mushroom salt, turmeric and chilly powder.
- Fry them well till cooked and crisp.
- Remove and set aside.
- In the same oil add onion, garlic, vegetables and fry till till crisp and cooked.
- Add cooked basmati rice, spring onion, fried mushroom, pepper and stir to coat evenly.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.