Breakfast is mandatory for a healthy day. I love to make breakfast interesting. Dosa is little one's all time favorite and I decided to make the Kerala Omlette. My grandma makes it this way. This will be super delicious and for the ground paste and coconut oil, the omlette will not be hot. Just try it and check out the review. This will become your quick meal recipe. serve this with dosa and enjoy the combo!!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
Yield: 1 omlette
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Onion (Big)
- 5 Green Chilly
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- as required Salt
- Grind onion and green chilly to a coarse paste.
- Add coconut oil (1 tsp) and salt.
- Stir well.
- Break open eggs and place it in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of onion-green chilly paste and whisk well.
- Heat a tawa and pour the egg mix.
- Cook for a minute and turn around.
- Cook the other side for 1 min.
- Transfer to a plate and serve hot with dosa.