Roasted Gram | Chutney Dhal Ladoo
You know my son Achu who is now 21 months old. He is too naughty and cranky eater. He loves curd and boiled egg. But then nothing else. So my sis came over for the past weekend made these ladoos for him and to my surprise he munched 1 and asked for more. I got hooked to the recipe and made some more. If he eats something I am happy. I jotted down this easy and yummy recipe and made it right away.
I would suggest you make this for your kids too and I am sure they will love it.
Roasted Gram- 150 g ( 1 cup)
Sugar- 1 cup
Ghee- 1/2 cup
* all measurements in same cup
- Grind Roasted gram to a fine powder and set aside.
- Grind sugar to a fine powder and set aside.
- Sive both powders (optional). I did not sieve.
- Mix both the powder and get rid of all lumps if any.
- Heat ghee and keep it ready.
- Add hot ghee little by little to the powder and keep mixing till the powder is moist and warm.
- Roll them into balls right away and store it in air tight containers.
- Yummy Ladoos ready to be gulped.