Pan | Tawa Fried Spicy Egg Slices
I am a big fan of eggs. My achu loves egg but often gets bored when I give him bland eggs. Even I love to try out different egg recipes. This one is the first time I am trying out and it came out well. This dish was spicy and you can reduce the spicy masala powder quantity if you want it little bland.
Yesterday night I made Bisi Bele Bath and the side dish was this Pan | Tawa Fried Spicy Egg Slices and pappad. It was a good combo and filling too. The recipe is simple and tasty. There are other egg recipes on the blog you can find at the end of this post.
Hard boiled eggs - 4
Oil- 2 tbsp
Egg masala powder - 3 tbsp
Water- 5 tbsp
Salt- as per taste
Curry Leaves- few
- Slice hard-boiled eggs into slices and keep aside.
- Finely chop onions after peeling and washing them.
- Heat oil in a tawa.
- Add finely chopped onions and curry leaves and fry them till crisp.
- Place sliced egg as shown in the picture.
- Add 1 tbsp of masala powder.
- Turn around the egg slices carefully.
- Now add the remaining masala powder and salt
- Add 5 tbsp water and simmer the flame with occasional stirring.
- Once the water has dried remove the eggs from tawa and serve hot with rice varieties.
- Yummy Pan | Tawa Fried Spicy Egg Slices is all ready.