Soy Chunks are really one of my favorite. You know how many soy chunks recipes I have. In the bottom of this post you can find all soy chunks recipe.
Now this is a new recipe of Soy. Since my little one is ready to try new dishes I try not to include more red chilly or green chilly for him and make most of it as pepper versions. So here comes the super recipe of the Soy Pepper Fry.
Print this Recipe
Soy Chunks- 2 cups (boiled and drained)
Chilly Powder- 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic Paste- 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Oil for deep frying
Pepper- 1 tbsp
Onion- 2 finely chopped
Curry leaves- 10
Oil- 2 tbsp
Salt- as per taste
- Boil soy chunks in hot salt water and drain, squeeze the chunks and keep aside.
- Marinate the chunks with chilly powder, sale and ginger garlic paste.
- Deep fry marinated soy chunks in oil.
- Drain the deep fried chunks from oil and set aside.
- In a kadai heat 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add finely chopped onion, curry leaves and fry till it turns golden brown with a pinch of salt (keep in mind your chunks are already salted).
- Add deep fried soy chunks and pepper and give a quick toss.
- Serve hot with bread and roll it in roti or chapati.
Other Soy Recipes: