Nowadays here in Tamilnadu I see a lots of occasions have this bajra dosa in menu. It is really healthy, tasty and requires no fermentation. Now I make this once in a week at least.
Bajra- 1 kg
Black Gram- 100 g
Idly Rice- 100 g
Cumin- 1 tbsp
Onion- 1 big
Green Chillies 3
Salt as per taste
Asafetida- 1 tsp
- Soak Bajra, rice and black gram together for 4 hours.
- Wash the soaked bajra, rice and black gram and grind along with onion, green chillies, cumin, asofetida, salt with little water.
- Adjust the bajra batter consistency by adding little water.
- Heat a tawa and make these bajra dosa till crisp on both sides.
- Yummy Bajra dosa Ready.
- The batter turns sour so faster hence try to make it instantly or refrigerate it.