Spicy Mushroom Masala
It was a lazy evening and we had BEE MOVIE to watch. I love that movie and my son (17 month old) was keen on watching it too. Though he would not have understood a word, he loved the animation. I have watched it a 100 times. While in the midst of the movie my hubby was like "Get us something to eat". I ran into the kitchen made this spicy mushroom masala and served it with bread toast. With some basic ingredients make this yummy masala for movie time. My son enjoyed some mushrooms too.
Mushroom- 200 g
Chilly powder- 1 tsp
Pepper powder- 1 tsp
Garam Masala- 1 tsp
Coriander Powder- 2 tsp
Salt- as per taste
Oil- 1 tbsp
Water- 100 ml
- Wash and clean mushroom and cut them into 4.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add oil.
- Add onions which should be finely chopped and fry them for a minute.
- Add mushrooms and all the masala powders mentioned in the ingredients along with salt.
- Give them a quick toss.
- Add water and simmer the flame and cover the kadai with a lid.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Open the lid and let the water evaporate.
- Give a quick stir and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with bread toast/ or roll it in roti.