Scrambled Egg in Tangy Tomato
The weekend was egg mania. Had around 10 eggs handy that I made these yummy scrambled eggs in tomato paste. Such a lovely dish it was. Good with rice,roti.
Tomato- 5 (big and ripe)
Oil- 5 tbsp
Chilly powder- 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
- Finely chop onions and tomato.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Fry onions well till golden brown.
- Add tomato, salt and fry well till tomatoes are well cooked and oil separates on top.
- Now add eggs one by one and simmer the flame.
- Cook in low flame till egg are completely solid.
- Stir well and scramble them to make the whole mixture dry.
- When pieces are visibly dry, transfer to a serving bowl.
- Enjoy with Roti/Rice.
Other Egg Recipes: