Have you ever tried out this Kashmiri Chicken Recipe. God the flavor is to die for. Though the recipe is a little tricky the taste is like heaven.
Chicken – 1 kg
Ginger Garlic Paste- 3 tbsp
Coriander leaves – a handful
Green chillies- 5
Tomato- ½ kg
Oil- 5 tbsp
- Heat oil in a kadai. Grind ½ kg tomato to a fine paste.
- Now add the tomato paste to the kadai add chicken and let the chicken get cooked in the tomato paste.
- In another wok, heat come oil, add ginger garlic paste, green chilies and coriander leaves and fry well.
- Add this to the cooked chicken and sauté them till the chicken is dry.
- Kashmiri chicken is ready, serve hot with naan or roti.