Yesterday evening was super cool climate and all of us at home were very hungry. We all craved something steaming hot, tasty and filling. Was wondering what to make when I glanced on my bread. There came up an idea of french toast. It was yummy and quenched our hunger pangs. Very easy dish prepared in 2 minutes and wonderful snack box dish for kids.
Bread- 10 slices
Onion- 1 big
Pepper- 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil- Just for brushing on the tawa
- Finely chop onions and keep aside.
- In a bowl break eggs, add salt pepper and finely chopped onion.
- Whisk them well and keep ready.
- Heat a tawa and give a coating of oil.
- Dip bread completely in egg mixture and place the dipped bread on tawa.
- After a minutes toss it around.
- You can add a spoon of egg on the bread if you wish.
- When both sides of the bread is toasted transfer to a serving bowl.
- Yummy french toast is ready.
Other Brunch Recipes: Other Egg Recipes: