Cabbage Onion Soup
I am now in verge of making some simple soups for my son who is 16 months old. This is his favorite. I suggest you give this to kids. Very simple, healthy and nutritious.
Chopped cabbage- 1 cup
Chopped onion- 1 cup
Curry Leaves- 1 cup
Chilly Powder- 1/2 tsp
Salt- as per taste
Ghee- 1 tbsp
Garlic 3 pods
Water- 1 cup
- In a pressure cooker add cabbage, onion, garlic, curry leaves, water and chilly powder.
- Pressure cook for 7 whistles or till ingredients completely cooked.
- After the pressure comes down let the mixture cool.
- Blend the whole contents into a smooth paste using a mixer-grinder.
- Filter the content to collect the clear soup.
- Add ghee to a kadai, add the soup, salt and pepper (optional). Heat it up.
- Serve hot.