Baby Corn Fritters
Its raining here and the climate is so apt to make some crispy hot fritters. Had babycorn handy and tried out baby corn fritters which came out so well.
A cup of hot tea and crispy steaming hot baby corn fritters were to die for. Lovely to munch some and watch the rain.
Baby corn- 1 pack
Besan- 4 tbsp
Chilly powder- 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl take besan, salt, chilly powder, baking soda.
- Add water and mix to make a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Take baby corn and mix it gently with the batter.
- When oil reaches smoking point, deep fry battered baby corn.
- Fry till all sides turn crisp.
- Remove from oil and serve hot with sauce and tea.
Other Snacks/Sweets/ Payasam Recipes: Other Baby Corn Recipes: