Poached Egg Curry
Today I am sharing the most delicious egg curry I have tasted so far. Its poached egg curry. This recipe is from my cousin and this was one of the dish of her LO birthday party. I hope you will love it too.
Poached eggs: Eggs (without shells) cooked in liquid.
Tomato Puree- 2 cups
Onion paste- 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
Chilly powder- 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder- 1.5 tbsp
Jeera Powder- 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Mango Powder- 1 tsp
Oil- 3 tbsp
Milk- 1 cup
- Heat oil in a kadai and add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry them well and add onion paste.
- Fry till color changes to golden brown.
- Add tomato puree, salt chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, mango powder.
- Give them a quick stir and let the gravy boil.
- Add milk now.
- When boiling crack eggs and add it to the boiling gravy.
- Simmer the flame till egg white gets cooked completely. (Do not stir in between)
- Once egg white is cooked transfer the contents to a serving bowl.
- Serve hot with Chapati.