Pepper Mushroom GravyThe main coarse was Dosa and I had to make mushroom curry. My people were like try something new as I serve Kerala Style Mushroom Curry most of the time. I was wondering what to make. Then came a suggestion from them saying try Pepper Mushroom because they were impressed by my Pepper Chicken. But that was thick, this should have some gravy.
Then I made this recipe and it was equally good as others.
Mushroom- 200 g
Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 tbsp
Green Chillies- 3
Pepper- 1 tbsp
Oil- 3 tbsp
Salt- as per taste
Milk- 1 cup
- Chop onions into fine pieces.
- Clean and slice mushrooms.
- Heat a kadai and fry chopped capsicum till crisp and cooked.
- Keep these fried capsicum aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add ginger garlic paste.
- When that gets roasted well add onions.
- Add salt and fry till onions are golden brown.
- Add green chillies and mushroom, give a quick stir.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Open the pressure cooker and add warm milk (boiled)
- Add pepper, fried capsicum and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot with crispy dosa.
Points to be Noted:
- Depending on the quantity of gravy increase/decrease onion.
- Milk should be boiled and cool down to warm temperature.
- Add pepper at the last step to retain the flavor.