Home Made Chocolates
Today I am very happy to post this home made chocolate recipe. After trying for 15 times I finally made these. I hunted down many recipes which did not give the result as mentioned. So this is the result achieved after making alteration as per my trial and error.
Melted Butter- 1 cup
Sugar- 1 cup
Cocoa powder- 1/4 cup
Milk Powder- 1/4 cup
- Melt butter in a double boiler.
- Add sugar, cocoa powder and milk powder.
- Mix well till a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Pour into molds and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove chocolates from mold by gentle tapping.
- Yummy chocolates ready.