Pizza with Cheese SliceI wanted to make a perfect pizza, so as a pre trial I tried making a pizza (like) for a trial. I hunted for mozzarella cheese but could not find it. So I ended up buying the cheese slices. And the issue with my pizza was , the base was less for the topping.. So it was a heap of topping on the pizza.
Excuse me for the first time. This sunday I will bake the perfect pizza.
For the Pizza Base:
All purpose Flour- 1 cup
Oil- 1 tbsp
Sugar- 1 tbsp
Yeast- 7 g
Warm water-1/2 cup
Salt- 1 tsp
For the topping:
Tomato Sauce- 1 tbsp
Chilli Garlic sauce- 1 tbsp
Cheese Slice- 6
- In warm water add yeast, sugar, salt and dilute.
- Add the warm water to maida( all purpose flour) and oil and knead to a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and (let it raise) leave it in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Knead the raised dough and flatten it on a baking tray.
- Add tomato sauce and chilly garlic sauce spread evenly.
- Add thin slices of onion, tomato and capsicum.
- Cover the topping with cheese slice.
- Bake the prepared dough for 20 minutes at 350 F.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Other Cake Recipes Other Baked Recipes: