Chinese dishes are my all time favorite and this white noodles is the one thing I order always during my restaurant visits. I make them often too. And I can never cook anything without garlic. I am a garlic addict. So I tried a combo of both white noodles in garlic flavor. If your a garlic lover like me then this is a dish you should never miss out.
White noodles- 2 packs
Garlic- 25 pods
Green Chilly- 1
Pepper- 1 tbsp
Cabbage- 1 cup shredded
Salt- for vegetables
Water+ salt- to boil noodles
Oil- 3 tbsp
- Chop onions, cabbage and capsicum.
- Crush garlic by just inching them in a pulse mode in a mixer grinder.
- Boil excess water with salt, when its boiling vigorously add noodles (1 pack at a time) for 5 minutes and drain.
- Wash the cooked noodles under cold water and drain.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add garlic and green chilly fry them till garlic is completely roasted.
- Add onion, cabbage, capsicum salt and fry till veggies are crispy and crunchy.
- Add pepper and noodles and mix well.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and gobi manchurian.
Points to be noted:
- Cook noodles for the time mentioned on the pack only.
- Use excess water in a wide bowl for uniform cooking.
- Wash noodles in cold water to prevent it from sticking to eachother.
- Garlic should be crushed.
- If you make it in the form of a paste your flavor will be very pungent and too hot for kids.