Plain CookiesMy experiments with baking are on a full swing, I thought I would try making a simple cookies. I do not have a cookie cutter and this is cookies made from scratch. The taste was good but then the shape was not just ok.
Maida- 2 cups
Baking soda- 1 tsp
Butter- 3 tbsp
Milk- 3 tbsp
Cardamom powder- 1 tsp
Salt- a pinch
- Sift flour, baking soda and powdered sugar to avoid lumps.
- Melt butter and mix it to the flour.
- Add milk, cardamom powder, salt and knead a soft dough.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Knead again and flatten using a rolling pin.
- Using a cookie cutter cut into shapes and bake in an oven.
- Crispy plain cookies ready.