Paneer Butter Masala
PB Masala is now a very common dish for all occasions I love it too. Goes well with Pulao and Roti varieties. I would love to pair it with Green Peas Kachori.
Paneer- 200 g
Tomato puree- 2 cups
Fresh cream 100 gms
Butter- 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
Ginger garlic paste- 3 tbsp
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Curry masala- 1 tsp
Coriander powder- 1 tsp
Oil- for deep frying paneer (Optional)
- Deep fry paneer cubes in oil and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with butter.
- Fry onion, ginger garlic till the raw smell goes.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and curry masala powder.
- Add tomato puree and salt.
- Add cream and cook for 2 mins.
- Add fried paneer and tranfer contents to a serving bowl.
- Serve hot with butter naan.