Mixed Vegetable Kurma
Mixed Vegetable Kurma is a best way to use all left over vegetables. Also its is veryh healthy and nutrition rich. Having this with fulka cannot compromise the taste. Parotta is another best combo for this gravy.Ingredients:
Ginger garlic paste- 3 tbsp
Curry masala powder- 1 tbsp
Chilli powder- 1 tbsp
Mint leaves- half cup
Khus-Khus- 1 tbsp
Coconut paste-1 cup
- Finely chop cleaned carrots, beetroot and beans.
- Chop onions and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add curry masala powder and khus khus.
- Fry them for a minute and add onion, ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- Add chilli powder salt to the fried onion.
- Add carrot beans and tomato.
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Open the cooker and add coconut paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves serve hot with roti.