Spicy Egg MasalaA dish with egg is mandatory every week at my home. Instead of repeating the regular masala I would love to try different gravy bases to make it most tasty and interesting.
Hard Boiled Eggs- 3
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbso
Cuury leaves- few
Oil- 2 tbsp
Pepper- 1 tsp
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Pav bhaji masala- 1 tsp
Salt- as per taste
Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Fry ginger garlic paste, onion, curry leaves and fry till onions turn golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till tomatoes become soft.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, pav bhaji masala, pepper and fry till a thick gravy is formed.
- Add hard boiled eggs and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice, pulao or roti's.
Points to be noted: