Donuts (Eggless)I tried donuts for the first time and it became a hit. Since my mom is allergic to eggs I had to do the eggless version.
All purpose flour- 2 cups
Powdered Sugar-3/4 cup
Milk- 3/4 cup
Butter- 3 tbsp
Baking powder- 1 tbsp
Oil- for deep frying
- Sieve flour, powdered sugar, well to avoid lumps.
- Mix in milk, melted butter to the sieved powders to form a dough.
- Cover it with a wet cloth and leave for 15 minutes.
- Flatten the dough using a rolling pin.
- Using a donut cutter cut the pieces out. (I used 2 lids to get the shape).
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry those in medium flame.
Heat 1/2 cup of water with 2 tbsp cocoa, 1 tsp coffee powder, 4 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Mix well till sugar melts and pour over the donuts and let it set.
Other Cake Recipes Other Baked Recipes: