Toor Dhall LadooThis is a soft and moisturized ladoo. Its very simple to make and healthy too. So how is this done!! Lets see
Toor Dhall- 600 g (3 cups)
Jaggery- 200 gms (You can add more as per your taste)
Elachi powder- 1 tsp (Cardamom)
Salt a pinch
Jeera- 1 tsp
- Pressure cook dhall and jeera with some water.
- Once cooked drain the water and mash dhall well.
- Grate coconut and keep aside.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan and using slow flame place jaggery on it and melt it.
- Once jaggery is melted and begins froathing add shredded coconut, cardamom powder and salt and mix well.
- This jaggery coconut should not be watery.
- Put off the gas and add this to dhall and mix well.
- Make balls of ladoo and serve.