Tender Coconut Dosa
Rice- 2 cups
Tender coconut- 1 cup
Jeera- 2 tbsp
Tender coconut water- 1 cup
Salt as per taste
- Soak rice for 2 hours, wash and drain water and keep aside.
- Grind together tender coconut, rice, jeera, tender coconut water and little water to make a smooth paste.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Heat a tawa and pour batter and spread as a circle.
- Pour oil and let it cook.
- Turn aroung the dosa and let the other side cook too.
- Serve hot with your favorite chutney.
- TIP: This dosa tends to harden soon hence don't let the dosa become crisp. It should be soft.