Today's special is Potato -Banana Pepper Rice. Its a kids friendly dish and really yummy.
Garlic- 25 pods
Green Chilies- 4
Banana pepper- 3
Oil- 4 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Chilli powder- 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Cooked Rice- 3 cups
Red chilli- 2
Mustard- 1 tsp
- Chop onion, potato, banana pepper, green chillies.
- Heat a kadai with oil and fry mustard, garlic and green chillies.
- Fry onion, banana pepper, salt.
- Add potatoes and fry well.
- Add salt, chilli powder and stir well till potatoes are cooked and crisp.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Serve hot with some mango pickle.