Mixed ChutneyThis is called mixed chutney because it has equal amount of all ingredients that you can't name it actually. This tastes yumm with paniyaram.
Curry leaves- 1/2 cup
Garlic- 1/2 cup
Red chillies- 1/2 cup
Salt- as per taste
Mustard- 1 tsp
Curry leaves- few
- Heat a kadai with 1 tbsp oil.
- Fry curry leaves, garlic, ginger.
- Dry roast red chillies and keep aside.
- Fry onion and tomato by adding it to kadai.
- Grind all the fried and roasted ingreditns to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry mustard and curry leaves.
- Pou in the ground paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with Paniyarams. (Recipe HERE)