Rice Flour- 1 cup
Salt- as per taste.
- Dry roast rice powder well till a nice aroma arises.
- Boil water with salt and add rice flour when water is boiling well.
- Mix with a laddle and keep aside.
- When the temperature comes down and when the dough is barebly hot knead them well with hands and divide into 8 balls.
- With a rolling pin make thin round chapati like pieces and toast them in tawa.
- Color should be white.
- Yummy pathiri ready with some chicken curry.
Points to be Noted:
- The kneading should be done when the dough is bearably hot.