Cauliflower florets - 2 cups
Red chilli powder- 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Ginger garlic paste- 3 tbsp
Corn flour- 5 tbsp
Food color red- a pinch
Oil for deep frying
- Clean and separate cauliflower florets.
- Blanch them well.
- Take a vessel and add egg, red color, gg paste, chilli powder and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Add cauliflowers and marinate them well.
- Let them marinate for 30 min
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Deep fry marinated cauliflowers in hot oil till crisp and crunchy.
- Serve hot plain or with sauce and onion rings.
- Best accompaniment with Panner capsicum pulao or veg biriyani or veg fried rice.
Points to be Noted:
- Adding eggs is mandatory for good binding. For vegetarian version add maida.
- If your a pure vegetarian replace egg with 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Make sure the cauliflower is free of water for good marination.