The best ever Cauliflower Fry with Rice and Sambar. Can be a good stuffing for Dosa too.
Curry leaves- few
Green chillies- 3
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Pepper- 1 tsp
Salt- as per taste
Coriander powder- 1 tsp
Oil- 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a kadai
- Fry garlic, curry leaves and green chillies.
- Add onion salt and fry them well.
- Add cauliflower chilli powder, coriander powder and fry them in simmer flame till cauliflower are cooked.
- Add pepper and toss them till cauliflowers are half cooked, crisp and crunchy.
- Serve hot with paneer-capsicum pulao (Recipe HERE)