Pepper ChickenThis recipe is from my aunt who does this so well. Her Chicken Biriyani and this Pepper Chicken are to die for. Check out her Chicken Biriyani Recipe [Here].
Chicken- 750 g
Ginger- 2 inch long
Garlic- 10 pods
Green Chillies- 5
Salt as per taste
Oil- 4 tbsp
Pepper- 2 tbsp
Fennel seeds- 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves - for garnishing
- Heat a kadai with oil
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, green chillies and fennel seeds and fry them well.
- Grind the above to a smooth paste.
- In the same kadai pour the fried and ground paste and add chicken and salt.
- Cover the kadai with a lid and cook till chicken is soft and edible.
- The paste will change color from pale green to brown.
- Now add 2 tbsp pepper and mix well.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.